Eligibility Criteria For Admission to Examination
On completion of practical experience, records to be signed by the tutor and countersigned by the principal.
- A candidate must have minimum of 80% attendance (irrespective of the kind of absence) in theory and practical in each subject for appearing for examination.
- A candidate must have 100% attendance in each of the practical areas before the award of completion certificate.
|Theory Paper I||Community Health Nursing||75||25||3 Hrs.|
|Theory Paper II||Health Promotion||75||25||3 Hrs.|
|Theory Paper III||Primary Health care Nursing (Prevention of disease and restoration of health)||75||25||3 Hrs.|
|Practical Paper I||Community Health Nursing and Health Promotion||100||100|
|Practical Paper II||Child Health Nursing||100||100|
Grand Total for First Year 700 marks
Theory and practical Examination at the end of the course
|Theory Paper IV||Child Health Nursing||75||25||3 Hrs.|
|Theory Paper V||Midwifery||75||25||3 Hrs.|
|Theory Paper VI||Heath Centre Management||75||25||3 Hrs.|
|Practical II||Primary Health care Nursing and Heath Centre Management||100||100|
- Pass mark for each nursing subject on aggregate will be-50%.
- A candidate has to pass in theory and practical exam separately in each of the paper
- A candidate has to pass in internal and external exam separately in each of the paper.
- Maximum number of attempts permitted for each paper is 3 including first attempt.
- A candidate failing in more than one subject will not be promoted to the next year.
- No candidate shall be admitted to the second year examination unless the candidate has passed the first year examination.