Admission Terms & Conditions
- There shall be an entrance examination conducted by the institution. Candidate will be selected according to their merit.
- The minimum age of interance is completion of 15 years and not more than 35 years on the date of admission.
- The candidate must have passed the Inter or equivalent examination.
- The candidate should be female & medically fit and have to submit the prescribed medical certificate duly filled and signed by the candidate and Civil Surgeon.
Leave & Vacation
Student can avail leave and other vacation upto 4 weeks which is granted by the Principal. Parents and guardians are requested not to encourage their ward to take leave from the Institute. Any kind of leave is admissible only with permission of Principal but this will not be taken into account for relaxation in the attendance requirement.
- The Governing Body of the school, on the recommendation of the Principal, reserves the right to remove from the school rolls, the name of student or punish her otherwise for :-
- Failure to pay school or hostel fee in time
- Failure to execute an agreement by parents/guardians of the student within 15 days of the date of admission.
- Failure to come up to the prescribed standards
- Unsatisfactory conduct or behaviour
- Participation in any political/anti social demonstration
- Being involved or having been involved in the past in a criminal case.
- Indulging in any activity derogatory to the Institute.
- Consumption or possession of narcotic drugs/liquor
Restriction & Expulsion
A student will be liable to immediate rustication by the Principal, if in her opinion, the student behaves in a manner subversive of discipline or any other offence.
Identity card is a must for every student as she may be asked to show it on demand as and when required. It is mandatory to carry the ID card during the clinical training at Govt. Hospital as well as community health centers.
Students are required to attend all the classes in theory as well as in clinical. This is as per the rules of Indian Nursing Council, failing which the students have to recover the short in attendance by attending school in vacation.
- In institution’s library only valid card holders will be eligible to use the library facilities.
- The students can get issued on books/ magazine at a time for one week. If the book/magazine is overdue, a fine of Rs. 10- per day will be charged.
- In case of loss or damage to the book, student will have to bear the expense of the book or replace the same.
- In the case of loss or damage of library card, duplicate card (on cost) will be issued on the submission of a written request.